Everybody wants to look younger and healthier. Top 11 Antioxidant foods wil come to your help. There are a lot of expensive, chemical products promising that. I don’t mean that disregard the effects of these anti-aging products. I just want to show you the easiest, healthiest, and cheapest way of staying young! What is this?
Foods that contain antioxidant are the most powerful anti-aging. Don’t forget that eating fresh and organic foods is the cheapest way to stay young.
You can not only feel more energetic but also look younger by giving place to top 11 antioxidant foods in your diet. According to dieticians, consuming antioxidant- rich foods slows aging, glows skin, reduces cancer risk, supports detoxification and extends life. Fresh fruits and vegetables contain high amount of antioxidant. Here are top 11 Antioxidant foods;
1. Apple: Eating an apple every day, keeps you away from doctors. Apple contains pectin which reduces cholesterol. Rich antioxidants in it helps get rid of free radicals in the body and slows the aging process.
2. Grapes and Berries: They contain vitamin C which helps production of collagen. Moreover they prevent the expansion of veins, by this means aging is delayed.
3. Dark Chocolate: Chocolate is indispensable for some of us. It is not a bad thing because it rejuvenates the skin. But be aware, don’t consume it much. It is good to eat dark chocolate once a week. Otherwise you may have both a beautiful skin and a big body!4. Broccoli: Broccoli and other green vegetables have a positive effect on lowering cholesterol levels. Additionally, they strengthen the immune system. It is also known that they have a protective effect against cancer.
5. Red Wine: It revives not only your social life but also your body. It prevents heart diseases and cancer. But, pay attention to the amount consumed, because there is nothing limitless.
6. Green- leafy Vegetables: They are rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, and anti-cancer agents. They also contain carotenoids such as lutein zeaxanthin which protect cataract and macular edema.
7. Tomato: It is rich source of Lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant and has a protective effect against cancer. Cooked tomatoes is effective more than 5 times. It protect against lung, mouth, colon, rectum, and prostate cancer and heart diseases. It is also important for eye health. Furthermore, smokers should get more lycopene than normal.
8. Garlic: It has antioxidant, antiviral, antiseptic and antibacterial effects. It protects against infections. It is important for a healthy heart and circulation system and it decreases blood pressure and cholesterol.
9. Soy: It is effective in the prevention of age-related hormone imbalance. It reduces the risks of hormone-dependent cancer. You should aim to consume at least twice a week.
10. Oilseeds: They are rich in vitamin E, selenium, zinc, and essential fatty acids. Consuming 30 grams of oily seeds per day is beneficial for your health. For strong immune system, healthy thyroid function and brighter skin, oily seeds are necessary!
11. Yogurt: Yogurt contains high amounts of probiotics which are important for intestinal health. They protect from allergic conditions such as eczema and enhance immunity.